Monday, June 23, 2014

OOTD: Mint Green Edition

So its finally warm in NYC, birds are chirping, dudes on bikes and girls with teeny tiny shorts. Yes, summer has arrived and so have I in this casual Mint Green OOTD. I recently went to one of my favorite farms Garden of Eve 1. Because it's organic and 2. Because it's next to a beach. The beach may be private but that has never stopped me before. So here are some pictures of the beginning of my summer. Outfit details will be at the bottom. I hope you enjoy!!! (That seagull totally photobombed me)



Wire blacelet made by muah...tutorial coming soon.


Yes I climbed that and then realized I may be afraid of heights (never look down). 
OOTD
Cardigan: LoveCulture.com
Lace Crop Top: Forever 21
Boyfriend Jeans: H&M
Sneakers: Forever 21
Purse: Forever 21
Bracelet: Handmade by me :)
Please check out my Youtube Channel where you can see many different videos from DIY to clothing hauls to whatever floats your boats
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment