Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Pop of Color for Fall







Fall is my FAVORITE season (can you tell by the caps)!!! As soon as September comes I get really excited because I know that shopping and over eating will be guilt free ha  ha. Actually I love it because I love fall fashion. It's a time where you can wear sandals with a coat, a hoodie and shorts (tho not recommended) and an endless array of scarfs with whatever you have on and it all makes sense. Fall fashion was usually neutral colors but now bright colors are also seen which can brighten up your outfit. Although I love the fall I sometimes get dressed and realize I am wearing all dull colors, so now I add a bright colored bag, shoes or even lipstick and all is right in the world...well the world of my outfit.  In this particular OOTD I added some color with these bright Chinese Laundry shoes I bought a couple of years ago with some boyfriend jeans (shhh don't tell my husband) and Voila.







 
 
Shoes - Chinese Laundry
Boyfriend Jeans - H&M
Blouse - Random NYC Boutique
Clutch - H&M
Ring - Vintage Tiffany's & Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment