Sunday, September 8, 2013

Simple Purple and Gold Nail Tutorial



Start off with a base coat. I used KleenColor Pink Sleepers (67)
Then I applied two coats of KleenColor Wicked Plum (100)
(Tip: Allow each coat to dry for at least a minute before applying another coat of nail polish)

After nails fully dried I cleaned any excess polish off with 100% pure Acetone and a nail brush
(Tip: Allow nails to fully dry before applying any nail art)

I then cut strips of my Gold Striping Tape to fit each finger, then applied tape where desired
Tuck the sides of tape in using pointed tip tweezers
Finish with a top coat of your choice. I used Wet N Wild Clear Nail Protector (401A)
For the accent nail I applied my top coat and then added a Gold diamond while polish was still wet

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment