Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Costume: Cartoon/Comic Book Yourself

Halloween is here...ish, so I decided to cartoon/comic strip myself!! I don't know about you but my social media feeds are filled with comic strips. Apparently becoming a cartoon/comic strip is the new craze, so I decided to become one in real life...or is it fake life...I don't know whatever. Here is my take on a real life cartoon/comic strip. Complete directions below. HAPPY HALLOWEEN I hope you enjoy!!!! Boo
What I Used
Loreal Bare Natural Powder Foundation: Cocoa 472 (Face)
e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer: Warm/Medium (Face)
The Color Workshop: Pink Blush (Cheeks)
The Color Workshop: Blue Eye Shadow (Eyes)
NYC Eyeliner: White 926 (Eyes)
The Color Workshop: White Eye Shadow as a highlighter
Rimmel: Lycra Lash Extender Black 
NYX Matte Lipstick: Tea Rose MLS11 (Lips)
NYX Lip-liner: Sand Pink 856 (Lips)
NYC Lip-liner: Light Brown (Lips)
Stila Liquid Eyeliner: Black (Eyes)
Revlon Beyond Beauty Eye Pencil: Black 12 (Face Contour)
Jordana Lip liner: Nutmeg 11 (Face Dots)
The Color Workshop: White Cream Eye Shadow (Lip Highlighter)

First do normal foundation routine and any highlighting and contouring.
 Tip: Don't worry if dots aren't in perfect circles.
Tip: I only added dots to my face but you can go as far as you want ( it's just more work).

Voila!





 Directions
Step 1: Do your normal make-up routine minus your eyebrows,lips and eyes.
Step 2: Apply dots all over your face. Jordana Lip-liner: Nutmeg 11 (Face Dots)
Step 3: Fill in eyebrows fully. I made mine look like I was sad. Revlon Beyond Beauty Eye Pencil: Black 12 
Step 4: Contour your cheeks, nose, chin and eyes with sharp black lines. Revlon Beyond Beauty Eye Pencil: Black 12 (Face Contour)
Step 5: Add your favorite eye shadow. The Color Workshop: Blue Eye Shadow (Eyes)
Step 6: Add a winged eye line. Stila Liquid Eyeliner: Black (Eyes)
Step 7: Add white eyeliner to your water line. NYC Eyeliner: White 926 (Eyes) 
Step 8: Add your mascara. You can also add false eye lashes (I didn't have any). Rimmel: Lycra Lash Extender Black 
Step 9: Apply your favorite lipstick or lip stain check out how I do mine hereNYX Matte Lipstick: Tea Rose MLS11 (Lips), NYX Lipliner: Sand Pink 856 (Lips), NYC Lipliner: Light Brown (Lips)
Step 10: Line the outer parts of your lips with black liner. Also add some black to the inner part of your top and bottom lip. Revlon Beyond Beauty Eye Pencil: Black 12 
Step 11: Add some white to the corners of your lips to create the illusion of light reflecting off of them. The Color Workshop: White Cream Eye Shadow 
Step 12: Dress how you want...your a cartoon!!!
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment