Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pink-tober: Breast Cancer Awareness OOTD



So here is my second contribution to Pink-tober (that's not a real word) my OOTD (outfit of the day). Apparently I was channeling the 70's with my flared pants and big hair but isn't that what we do...bring back past decades.  I didn't want to go full on pink (you know how chicken nuggets look before they are chicken nuggets...google it) so I just added pink accents with fall colors like burgundy (seriously can't wait for Anchorman 2 and if you don't know about this movie then watch it),navy and nude. I also added pearls to the mix because the color pink makes me feel like a lady and pearls are kinda ladylike...right? Anyway I hope you enjoy!!!
 

FYI this isn't a tree grave yard. These are trees that fell from Super Storm Sandy and the parks people cut them up in smaller pieces.
 
This bag is from JustFab.com and I got it for only $19.95 NO tax NO shipping!!! They offer this deal when you first sign up, after that almost everything else is $39.95 or less.







What I'm Wearing
Headband-Gap Scarf
Blouse-Club Monaco
Sweater-Thrift Shop
Pants-Forever21
Shoes-Steve Madden
Bag-JustFab
Single Wire Bracelet-I made it myself :)
All other Jewelry- Random Stores (Can't remember the names...sorry)
Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment