Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pouty and Pink Lips: NYX Matte Lipstick


I have never been a fan of the color pink (blue is more my thing) or lipsticks, but since I discovered Matte lipsticks I have suddenly been wondering what I have been doing with my life.  I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! I took a trip to Ulta recently and found out about the make-up brand NYX which is extremely affordable and high quality. They have every type of make-up but I was looking for a matte lipstick.  You can't apply lipstick without a lip liner, so I got one of those also. I find that if you cover your lips with liner before you apply your lipstick it will last longer and make your lips fuller. So here is how I apply my lipstick enjoy!!!
What I Used 
NYX Matte Lipstick: Tea Rose (MLS11)
NYX Lip-liner: Sand Pink (856)
NYC Lip-liner: The name rubbed off sorry but it's a light brown color

Start off with clean lips. (Optional: you can apply some concealer to your lips)
Apply light brown liner to line both top and bottom lips. (Above two pictures)
Apply pink liner (Sand Pink 856) to the center of both top and bottom lips. ( Above two pictures)
Tip: Slightly rub lips together.


 Finally apply Matte Lipstick (Tea Rose MLS11) and rub lips together until satisfied with results.
Voila!
Here is a way you can wear your "Pouty Pink Lips" for this Halloween. You can be a tiger with a lion mane. Hybrids are the best LOL.





Bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment